Plumber Joiner Plasterer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £28,179 + Benefits
Lincolnshire Housing Partnership is really excited about their future and they would love for you to be part of their exciting journey. They're looking for multi-skilled Trades People to join their Voids Team in Grimsby.
In these various roles you'll be carrying out general repairs, maintenance, and refurbishment in LHP properties, the company are looking for Trades People who are passionate about their work and are focused on delivering a great service for their customers, promoting the company s Customer First Value.
You'll be given your own vehicle, branded work clothes so that you can feel proud to represent the company, and the tools that you need to complete your job.
As a Trades Person, they're looking for experience in other trades such as plumbing, brickwork repair, plastering, tiling, painting/decorating & general maintenance. This will give you a more varied role where no two days are the same.
What additional benefits will I get from working for LHP?
- An employee wellbeing package through the company benefits partner Westfield Health
- Opportunities to learn new skills and knowledge through their fantastic corporate training programme
- A superb employer salary sacrifice pension scheme
- 24 holiday days a year (plus bank holidays) with the ability to earn additional holiday days through full attendance
What will I be asked to do as multi-skilled Trades Person?
- To ensure that all work is carried out to the highest standard.
- To undertake any repairs as necessary in general building maintenance.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all work has been carried out both effectively and efficiently.
- To undertake as necessary works associated with major and minor new construction work, 1st fix, 2nd fix etc.
- To undertake as necessary works associated with major and minor new construction work.
- Responsible for maximising output and efficiency and minimising waste.
- Responsible for ensuring van stock is maintained and used effectively.
What skills, attributes and experience will I need as a multi-skilled Trades Person?
- Recognised apprenticeship or equivalent and/or a minimum of NVQ level 2 or its equivalent, in your chosen trade
- Skills with any of the following trades, brickwork, painting, plumbing, tiling, joinery, plastering etc, your full skill set will be assessed using a skills matrix.
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the skills, technology and safety procedures required to carry out the full range of duties contained within the job description
- The ability to understand and interpret work instructions, drawings, and schematic drawings
- The ability to communicate on a one-to-one basis and produce information in a written form, including completion of necessary work documentation
- Must have a full valid driving license
- The ability to use PDA/iPad and other electronic communication devices
All Offers of Employment are subject to a DBS Check and Satisfactory References.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for LHP, then please click apply to their website where you can complete your application.