We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a People Apprentice role at MATCHESFASHION.
As the People Apprentice, you’ll be learning exactly what it takes to attract and retain great talent. Throughout your time with us, you will gain a 360° perspective of how varied and exciting working in a People Team can be.
MATCHESFASHION.COM is the modern luxury shopping destination for the confident global fashion customer. Discover their unique edit of over 400 established and emerging designers from Balenciaga, Gucci and Saint Laurent to Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana and Vetements. Using technology to inspire and innovate, we aim to make shopping seamless – whether online, in-store or at their events.
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near London Bridge station, London.
MATCHESFASHION.COM is the modern luxury shopping destination for the confident global fashion customer.Discover their unique edit of over 400 established and emerging designers from Balenciaga, Gucci and Saint Laurent to Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana and Vetements. Using technology to inspire and innovate, we aim to make shopping seamless – whether online, in-store or at their events.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Act as the main point of contact for internal and external customers, answering queries in a timely and customer-centric manner passing on enquiries to the relevant HR team member where appropriate
- Producing all paperwork for new starters such as issuing offer letters and contracts of employment, new joiner packs, obtaining references, and ensuring the appropriate documentation is received back, e.g. right to work docs, etc.
- Assisting the People Partners by issuing amendments to contract letters for employee promotions, changes and ensuring that the appropriate documentation has been authorised and received
- Efficient and timely processing of monthly payroll runs using the fully managed ADP system, assisting employees and their line managers to resolve payroll queries.
- Ensuring preparation for the end of year processes are in place in order for ADP to complete Year End promptly, including P11d submissions.
- Support the Talent team in all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle from advertising roles through to screening applications and scheduling interviews.
- Support advert writing and create innovative and engaging social media content.
- Maintenance of the Careers and HR intranet page, ensuring accurate and up-to-date information is uploaded.
- Supporting the People Coordinator and the rest of the People team with any ad hoc duties.
Working Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard fast-track.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by wellbeing, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships and provide a high level of customer service at all levels across the business.
- Solutions focused with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- High level of initiative and autonomy, ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work to challenging deadlines with changing priorities.