A successful firm of accountants in High Barnet, Hertfordshire is looking to recruit a Payroll Assistant as part of a very friendly and supportive payroll team of 3.
Ideal role for a hungry and motivated school leaver set on a career in payroll.
No previous payroll knowledge necessarily required or expected but the successful candidate would have the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good IT skills
- Strong academic record with at least a B in GCSE Maths & English.
The practice has approximately 200 payrolls, which include weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual.
Full on the job training will be provided to include:
- Preparation and submission of payrolls at varied frequencies and sizes, from start to finish
- Pensions auto-enrolment administration, including submission to pension providers etc.
- Calculation of Statutory Payments, Apprenticeship Levy, Employment Allowance, NMW etc.
- Answering payroll queries
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare insurance after 1 years' service