JR Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and switched on PPC Specialist to build and manage paid advertising campaigns across their existing European channels, and to expand the potential for advertising across eCommerce and social media platforms in future.
Based close to Nottingham City Centre with onsite parking this role is certainly one for your own making. With a strong existing pipeline, you will also build your own strategy around Facebook, Instagram and You Tube whilst becoming an Amazon expert.
* Build and manage paid advertising campaigns through Amazon Marketing Services, Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
* Optimise campaigns through tracking and analysis to shape future decision making.
* Use expertise in SEM and SEO to help inform this day to day improvement as well as shaping longer term advertising strategy. Actively research new techniques and trends in digital advertising practices to inform the long-term changes too.
* Gather data and report on campaign statistics to help to improve overall campaign performance, traffic, ACPC, ACoS / ROAS, CTR
* A working knowledge of paid advertising through 1 - 2 years' experience in house or agency setting
* Expertise in some advertising and analytics platforms such as Amazon Marketing Service (AMS), Sellics, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads
* Strong analytics and problems solving skills
* Educated to a degree level (or equivalent) is essential, preferably in a business, marketing, advertising or media context
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organisation skills for self and others, paying attention to the details
* Passionate about a career in marketing with a continual desire to grow and build on experience
This role will suit a graduate with their first PPC role under their belt and ready for the next step. You will be hungry to succeed and keen to keep raising the bar. Only those ready for a challenge should apply.
Other jobs you have applied for may include: Paid Search, Paid Advertising, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Exec, PPC Executive