We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Operations Analyst Apprentice role at Midpoint & Transfer.
We are looking for two apprentices who will be responsible for helping to provide a first-class standard of service to clients and perform administrative duties.
Midpoint is a UK headquartered, Toronto and Frankfurt-listed technology company providing international payments and FX.
We are asking for a candidate with:
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets, A Level 3 qualification.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near London Liverpool Street station.
You will be the first face that our clients will see, so you need to have confidence and professionalism when dealing and liaising with potential or current clients. Excellent communication skills and a smile on your face will go a long way!
You will be joining a small close-knit team, working alongside operations manager, chief executive officer (CEO) or chief operations officer (COO), a former apprentice and their current apprentice.
- Managing queries on transactions via phone, email and instant chat. You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive manner is a must.
- Monitoring and closing of all trade settlements
- Liaise with clients, counter-parties and custodians
- Screening and verifying customer’s identification
- Reviewing transactions and identifying suspicious activities
- Reporting and escalating suspicious activities to the relevant department
- Processing Orders and Payments ensuring accurate and timely execution
Hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
Training and future prospects
- Business Administration Advanced Standard fast-track.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- Full-time opportunity available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Higher level Apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial Apprenticeship.
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- You’re honest, able to own up to your mistakes fast
- Attention to detail is a must, with a strong sense of responsibility, hardworking and discipline