We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Omnibus Apprentice role at Walnut Unlimited.
You will support the Head of Omni to ensure that two weekly surveys are sent out and completed by roughly 2,000 respondents each. You will help to ensure that the process runs according to schedule and that the survey questions are accurate and of a high standard. You will be in contact with clients and will ensure they are satisfied with the data tables that are ultimately delivered to them as well as writing a short summary of the data for certain clients.
- This role is perfect for someone unsure about what they want to do as it’s extremely versatile. It’s PR with a fair amount of research, looking into headlines, brands, or new designs created and their success. They will get to work with clients from a variety of sectors such as Retail, Financial, Social, Governmental etc. It’s called Omnibus as it’s comprised of different areas to work on and you’re never repeating the same work as you move from client to client.
Welcome to Walnut Unlimited: The human understanding agency.
Marketing Sciences Unlimited has evolved into Walnut Unlimited. The human understanding agency. At the heart of our proposition is a single concept – human understanding –underpinned with no-nonsense science to generate purposeful insights.
We want to help you better connect with your customers and believe these human insights deliver brand growth.
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Piccadilly underground station, London.
You will report to the Head of Omni, who will delegate tasks to you. These tasks, whilst often simple, will need to be completed promptly and accurately. The role requires strong communication and organisation.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Costing up questions and sending quotes (based on a rate card) to clients for the work they request
- Drafting and finalising questionnaires
- Checking online survey links to ensure that they are appearing correctly and routing as necessary
- Checking the early results of soft-launched surveys
- Writing table specifications so that clients receive the data in tables with the cross-breaks and nets that they require
- Delivering data tables to clients and writing summary analyses of the data
- Reporting to the Head of Omni and being receptive to their demands
- Liaising with the Data Processing team to make sure they know what they need to do and when
- Dealing with clients in a confident and accommodating manner, being willing both to suggest improvements and to accept that they have the final say.
Hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard fast-track.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by: wellbeing, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- Communicates in a confident, clear, and timely way to ensure that everyone involved in the Omnibus is kept informed
- Listens to the demands of the Head of Omni and is receptive to them
- Writes well-structured, concise, and accurate emails to clients
- Speaks confidently and pleasantly on the phone
Attention to detail
- Checks data and questionnaires in a thorough way
- Concentrates on the task at hand
- Spots small errors
- Prioritises work according to the demands of the Omnibus schedule
- Ensures that each task is completed within the imposed time constraints
- Balances time between the different aspects of the role