We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Office Runner Apprentice role at Warner Brothers - Twenty Twenty company.
Twenty Twenty is looking for an Office Runner Apprentice to join their Production Management team. The Office Runner Apprentice will support the Office Production Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office as well as productions and development projects. The Office Runner Apprentice will need to be personable, highly organised and happy to offer support as and when needed.
Twenty Twenty is a television production company whose output spans documentary, reality, entertainment and children's television programming, and their work has been recognised by BAFTA, Emmy, Grierson and the Royal Television Society. Their current much-loved returning shows include First Dates, which has launched in 14 different territories around the world, and The Choir franchise, now celebrating 10 years of collaboration with Gareth Malone.
Training and future prospect
Training will be on the Business Administration level 3 qualification and be delivered by Warner Brothers. Full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
Location: nearest station is Holborn underground, London.
Main duties as the office runner:
- To be the first point of contact for department
- To answer telephone calls and forward them to the relevant person in a timely manner
- To ensure that all office, kitchen and stationary supplies are fully stocked and areas kept tidy
- Liaise with facilities for stock etc.
- To distribute post daily
- To update company extension lists and contacts
- To upload company’s paper archive onto the server
- To be responsible for looking after office and camera equipment across all current productions and to maintain the booking systems
- To provide support for filming locations as a runner when needed
- To manage and reconcile office float
- Compile and setup new starter packs
- Bookings bikes and cars if required
- -Booking meeting rooms if needed
Hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm
- Ability to use own initiative and think proactively
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task in order to meet deadlines
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of using Microsoft Packages
- Technically minded
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut / Adobe Premier would be beneficial but not essential as training will be given on these packages
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent standard
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred (or equivalent).
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English (Literature/Language) or Functional Skills level 2 in both.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google sheets and doc.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
* You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.