We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Office Operations Apprentice role at a buzzing co-working space.
This role is ideal for a team-player with a "can-do" attitude, who can manage their time and their priorities. Not only will you gain exposure to all areas of the business and have responsibilities to assist with the coordination of maintenance and operations, but you will be working in a team of creative and sociable people who love what they do.
1. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
2. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and nongraduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
1. Manage maintenance requests via ticketing platform
2. Generate maintenance ticket reports
3. Coordinate Field staff work schedules
4. Coordinate delivery of maintenance equipment and supplies
5. Coordinate and schedule trash removal as required
6. Coordinate ad hoc HQ projects as needed
7. Meet with third-party contractors and coordinate efforts to provide service.
Working Monday-Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard
As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
1. Be a team player with a can-do attitude
2. Passion for entrepreneurial communities
3. Be calm under pressure, able to manage time and competing priorities
4. Be confident with technology
5. Be well organised, methodical, flexible and adaptable to changing needs
6. Think creatively and innovatively about how to do things better