We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Office Assistant Apprentice role at ING Media.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated office assistant to join our growing team and play an integral role in the day to day life of the agency.
ING is a leading architecture, property and design-focused PR and communications agency.
Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Location: near Shoreditch High Street station, London.
- Since 1999 ING has worked with and provided strategic and creative communications advice to many leading businesses and organisations in both the public and private sectors.
- Working at the nexus between contemporary architecture, property, development, design and the built environment, ING aims to not merely raise the profile of its clients but to connect the people and places that make up these sectors to forge productive and long-term business relationships.
- ING has developed specialisms in architecture, design, property, regeneration and professional services and used this knowledge and experience to support non-profit organisations that are active within these spheres.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Preparing for meetings, answering calls and greeting guests professionally
- Providing support to ING’s office manager and assisting with supplier and facilities management
- Assisting with managing team meetings and managing travel arrangements
- Assisting with database updates.
Working Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Training and skills required
- Business Administration Advanced Standard.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
Workplace skills and competencies requested:
- Excellent levels of organisation and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Good competency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook