We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is an Office Administrator Apprentice role at Bluebird Care Greenwich.
Our employer is seeking a motivated, organised and hard-working individual who wants to gain experience, money and a qualification! You will report to and work closely with the Registered Care Manager, to enable the continuous improvement and efficient running of the service we deliver.
Bluebird Care started as a small family business in 2004 and today they are proud to be one of the largest providers of home care services in the UK. In less than eight years they have grown from one business to 200 delivering 20,000 customer visits every day.
”Our aim is to delight our customers by providing the very best home care services.
We are proud to serve customers from all walks of life. So we want staff who reflect this great diversity.
We encourage applications from men and women of all ages, representing different ethnic groups and with different religious beliefs.”
Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: near New Eltham station and Mottingham station, London.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
To represent the company in a professional manner at all times, on the telephone, face to face and in written communication.
- To be aware of the quality assurance policies of the company.
- To maintain and update paper and electronic records at all times.
- Assist with applications for enhanced DBS documents for care workers and other office staff.
Working 9 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Training and future prospects
- Business Foundation and Customer Success, 12 months.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
- A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Somebody local is preferable.
- Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal communication.
- Perceptive, hard-working, caring.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.