Are you looking for a new and challenging Office Administration role?
We are currently working with an established hospitality company who are based in Central London and we are on the search for an approachable, easy-gong and proactive Team Assistant to support a busy office.
If you have excellent communication skills, enjoy providing administration support, and would enjoy working in a relaxed and friendly environment, apply now!
Interviews are commencing asap!
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator - Graduate
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 9am - 5pm
SALARY: 24000 - 27,000
LOCATION: Central London
CULTURE: Busy, friendly team culture, hardworking team, collaborative, welcoming, social, rewarding, relaxed, easy going!
BENEFITS: Fantastic pension, great holiday allowance with an extra day each year, brilliant office environment, newly refurbished office, progession & many more
- Being the first point of contact for all clients visiting the office, ensuring they have an exceptional experience while at the office
- Supporting employees and teams, ensuring they have full administration support
- Act as the 'key contact' with facilities on all matters relating to the Corporate office including the day-to-day operation
- Ensuring that all communications are shared with employees, weekly news letters, company events etc
- Develop a good knowledge of the local area to advise employees/visitors on its amenities and events.
- Manage day-to-day office operations including desk/meeting bookings, occupancy optimisation, space usage, storage, office equipment and consumables.
- Be the first point of contact for issues and requests, liaising with the building provider to report and follow up to ensure a timely resolution.
- Organise and manage building passes and staff lockers.
- Coordinate and manage onsite and offsite storage solutions, including document archiving.
- Ensure the smooth running of the switchboard function.
- Ensure a warm welcome to visitors.
- Organise and receive couriers, deliveries and post.
- Implement policies and procedures for the safe operation of the office, including fire, first aid, and security.
- Support employees while working from home by ensuring that they have suitable equipment and materials to work effectively.
- Act as the lead first aider and fire marshal with a responsibility to conduct employee/visitor specific risk assessments
Experience, knowledge and skills required
- Experience in a customer service led role within a corporate or luxury hospitality environment
- Educated to degree level - 2.1 or above
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with third-party suppliers and providers
- Able to can work autonomously and independently in a highly organised way to manage multiple tasks and requests
- Approachable, friendly and outgoing
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Personable and confident, able to build relationships quickly!
- Pro-active and takes initiative
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.