Nursery TraineeKingstonMonday - Friday£20,000 + Gym MembershipAn established Nursery in Kingston are looking for you to join their team as a Nursery Trainee!Do you enjoy working with children and want to become a member of their dynamic team?
They are looking for someone with a warm personality and bundles of energy who they can invest in by offering a variety of training opportunities to help kickstart a career in childcare!
Nursery Trainee Duties:
- Help oversee the running of 5 different rooms that accommodate children aged from 3 months to 5 years old.
- Ensure that each child is cared for and treated as an individual so that their development needs are met.
- Help maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment.
- Observe and keep records that inform parents and carers about their child's day.
Nursery Trainee Specification:
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- You do not need to be qualified for this position, but previous childcare experience is necessary.
- Be passionate with a great work ethic.
- Be a motivated individual.
- Able to successfully work in a team.
- Gym membership.
- Annual salary review.
- Refer a friend bonus.
- Discount on childcare.
- Discounted hair & beauty treatments.
- Free parking and a bicycle station.