We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a New Business Sales Apprentice role at Buzzmove.
Part of the team responsible for bringing new customers on board with Buzzmove and you will be part of an exciting and rigorous sales training programme. We are looking to take on a small team of vibrant apprentices to join the exciting and fast-growing environment at Buzzmove, working with the sales team you'll be exposed to excellent training and progression opportunities.
Buzzmove is a fast-growing company - based in the heart of London’s Soho, but with a UK-wide reach. They’re technology experts and customer service specialists with one goal: to make moving easier.
- Three A-Levels at grades A*-C (or 240 UCAS points) are preferred.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
- You will also have good knowledge of IT, including all Microsoft packages, Google doc/sheets, A Level 3 qualification.
- Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: near Piccadilly Circus underground station, London. How does Buzzmove work?
- Just tell Buzzmove what, when and where you‘re moving from.
- Compare FREE quotes from up to 6 fully-insured and trusted removal companies.
- Relax and enjoy your stress-free move.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- To achieve agreed revenue targets by maintaining and developing close, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial sales relationships with prospects and customers.
- To motivate and support customers so as to create, maintain and increase revenues for the company.
- Produce, review, and report on business plans on a regular basis.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams of any relevant business intelligence gained by engaging with prospects and/or customers.
- Monitor, review and report on Prospects / Customers lead development, conversion, marketing and sales achievement against business plans.
- Produce a regular sales forecast for senior management review.
- Ensure that customers understand that Buzzmove is committed to helping them achieve their objectives as well as its own.
- Create and maintain professional business relationships (partnerships) with all key internal staff, understanding and analysing business dynamics to ensure the business can achieve its overall business objectives.
Perks and incentive:
- £500 annual credit towards learning
- Magical self-replenishing fridge full of soft drinks and organic fruit
- Deliveroo if working late
- Monthly team socials
- Monthly team lunches
- Birthday perks (beer and Amazon gift voucher)
- Top notch coffee
- VR gaming equipment
Buzzmove is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm.
Training and future prospects
Business Administration Advanced Standard.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by: wellbeing, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. A higher level apprenticeship available following successful completion of the initial apprenticeship, with WhiteHat.
- No experience necessary, full training provided
- Willing to learn pipeline management and new business development
- Willing to learn a complete range of sales cycles
- Ability to communicate, influence and liaise with customers from various backgrounds
- Willing to learn how to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Willingness to learn excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Willingness to learn to work with a CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- An effective communicator.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.