We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a New Business and Marketing Apprentice role at Atkinson Mcleod.
Atkinson Mcleod is looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable and organised apprentice to take on the role of New Business and Marketing Apprentice. The small but dynamic team deal with potential new clients every day and you would be expected to demonstrate the ability to be flexible and build a rapport.
Atkinson McLeod is a young, independent property company, founded in 2002 and covering Sales, Lettings and Property Management. They currently have 5 offices covering central, East and South London, with ambitious plans for expansion in the future.
Grade A-C in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent. Ideally, we are looking for recent school leavers and non-graduates for the role.
Location: near Kennington Station, London.
The team of property consultants offer guidance on selling, buying, renting or letting homes ranging from contemporary apartments in The City and Canary Wharf, to stunning period properties in areas like Balham, Kennington, and Hackney.With a focused marketing approach, both on and offline, ensuring that the right applicants are targeted. Offering support to sellers, buyers, landlords, and tenants to help the transaction process run smoothly and efficiently.
We are looking for somebody who is in line with their values:
- Energetic: We are decisive and act with pace
- Honest: We are straightforward and operate with integrity
- Reliable: We build trusted client relationships
- Contacting new applicants for properties to obtain details required for referencing (eg landlord contact details).
- Updating internal CRM system with accurate information and passing potential new business leads to the Client Services department.
- Sourcing potential new leads via various sources online eg Rightmove, Zoopla.
- Providing a high level of customer service and polite phone manner when speaking to applicants.
- Building strong relationships with Sales, Lettings and Client Services teams across the business.
- Ad hoc new business and marketing projects as instructed by the Company Director.
Working Monday-Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
Training and future prospect
Business Foundation and Customer Success Intermediate training with WhiteHat.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by: wellbeing, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness, grit.
A full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good administrative skills
- Well-organised and methodical
- Confident phone manner
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey. WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our learners on their apprenticeship journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.