Position - Multi Skilled Plumber
Location - Bristol
Reporting to - Contract Manager
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
* C&G 6019 NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, having completed a relevant apprenticeship within your trade
* Hold a minimum of 3+ years' experience in a maintenance role, particularly in relation to planned reactive and remedial maintenance
* CSR/CSCS H&S qualification or equivalent
* Current Full UK Driver's License
* IOSH - Working safely or CSCS Card
* Mechanical qualifications - Unvented Systems, Legionella Awareness, Gas Safe Registration
* IT Skills - in the use of PDA's
Reporting to the Contract Manager the Multi Skilled Plumber will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive tasks, from complex repairs to the resolution of minor plumbing issues.
* Work as part of the FM Team with responsibility for the completion of pre-planned maintenance to mechanical & electrical plant and building fabric systems including but not limited to emergency lighting, AHU's, FCU's etc.
* Completion of reactive and remedial repairs as directed by the Helpdesk to either plumbing installations, heating installations, ventilation systems etc. or any required minor building fabric repairs dependent on relevant experience.
* Provide exceptional maintenance services to our high profile Clients and go the extra mile to deliver to the highest quality standards in all areas of your performance.
* Use your own initiative to solve complicated technical problems associated with reactive maintenance activities, including sourcing parts & materials and seeking manufacturer technical support.
* Provide detailed write-ups of works carried out to ensure our client is kept up to date at all times.
* Carry out all works within agreed timescales and to the highest standards, ensuring that you comply with current regulations and contract specifications.
* Reporting and recording procedures, including operation and maintenance logs and control measures to minimise risks.
* Utilise PDAs or electronic devices to complete works.
* Liaise closely with our control hub to ensure efficient response to all works either working on your own or as part of a team.
* Observe the highest levels of health and safety at all times, including carrying out point of work risk assessments for every task to ensure the best possible working practices are adhered to.
* Deal with a variety of Clients on a daily basis. You will represent the Company and be courteous and professional in your dealings with them at all times.
* Provide regular out-of-hours cover on a rota system.
* Annual salary up to £31,000
* Up to 33 days paid annual leave
* Company Pension
* Free Life Assurance
* Training and Development
* Discounted Private Health Care Scheme
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Uniform Provided
* Opportunity to work overtime
* Company van and fuel card