KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title:
Motor Vehicle Assessor (Trainee or Qualified)Location:
Home/Field based - Travel is predominantly North Hampshire, with additional travel to include parts of London and KentSalary:
Full Time, PermanentEssential Criteria (for all candidates):
- Ideally hold recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA - though this is not essential, as our client will fully fund the Assessor award for trainee candidates!
- Must hold solid, occupational competency as Vehicle Mechanic / Engineer.
- Must hold own Level 3 Motor Vehicle qualification (or above).
- Full, clean, UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel.
- Assess and mentor learners working towards Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship Standards to Level 3.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner's needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI's in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.