Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - Building Services - Hospital experience.
Shift Days and Nights, 4 on 4 off. 7-7.
£35,000 plus package
My client is a very successful, market leading maintenance service provider in London are currently seeking a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join a contract working on a large healthcare contract. Working in a large shift team you will be required to liaise on a daily basis with clients, whilst providing excellent fault finding and technical skills.
* Commercial PPM Reactive maintenance under contractual SLA
* Fire alarms
* BMS Head End Controls
* HVAC plant
* VAV - VRV
* Water treatment
* First Line Chiller Response
* CHP, Absorption chillers, Vacuum waste / toilets, Sprinkler systems, Generators, Chilled beams would be beneficial.
* Hospital experience preferred
* Apprentice Trained
* Mechanical Qualifications - City Guilds or NVQ Level or Equivalent
* Building Services knowledge Experience