Business: Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA's UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group's companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Apprentice at our Nottingham Site. This is a full time apprenticeship (with study release to College).
As a Mechanical Engineering Maintenance Apprentice your duties and responsibilities will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
- Dismantling components and equipment.
- Diagnosing faults on equipment.
- Checking components for serviceability during overall activities.
- Repairing and modifying mechanical assemblies.
- Assembling mechanical components.
- Checking that completed assemblies comply with specifications.
You will join a structured Advanced Apprenticeship programme where you will train to become a fully qualified Mechanical Engineer.
You will also be required to undertake additional company training in other disciplines to further develop and complement a full skill set needed for the role.
- Minimum grade C in GCSE Maths, English, Science and another technical subject, or equivalent.
- An enthusiastic individual with a flexible approach to their work.
- A keen desire to progress personally and to build a long-term future in an Engineering role.
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- An inquisitive and questioning mind and a desire to learn from others.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Salary: Competitive Apprentice Pay plus Company Benefits
Please apply in writing with your CV to HR Department, Ings Road, Doncaster, DN5 9TL or e mail
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV's being received.