MECHANICAL ENGINEERING GRADUATE PERMANENT Salary Year 1: 28,100 Year 2: 29,505 Year 3: 30,980
Are you passionate about developing a career in a challenging manufacturing environment? Then join us at Encirc as an Mechanical Engineering Graduate.
The Key Requirements
- A 2.1 or above in Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
This is a 3 Year Development Programme consisting of the following:
- Year 1 - Knowledge building with the support of our inhouse Academy Team
- Year 2 - Area rotations in areas such as Shift Manager, Health and Safety and Quality
- Year 3 - Work in a specialist area to develop the skills needed for the role
As you take on more responsibility over the three-year period, you'll receive salary increases.
For more information, please view our Graduate Programme brochure - ENCIRC GRADUATE BROCHURE - V1 url removed
Encirc produces up to 4 billion glass bottles and containers each year, many of which you'll find in your homes. In 2021, we created the world's most sustainable bottles, using 100% recycled glass. This is your chance to join a business that's striving to have zero emissions by 2030.
In Encirc, you will be joining a business with a bespoke, 360-approach to the beverage supply chain, spanning filling, warehousing, and logistics. Reducing the road miles and carbon footprint of our customers' products, we are conscious disruptors prioritising sustainability and modern technology.
We are proud to be market leaders in glass container design, manufacturing, bottling, and logistics solutions for the UK and Irish food and beverages industries. As a forward-thinking and sustainable business, we are committed to achieving zero emissions by 2030.
The Benefits and Perks
- Annual salary review
- An annual leave package, additional days holiday awarded for long service.
- Free onsite gym for all employees
- Enhance Reward Platform with 100s of discounts at restaurants and retailers.
- Employee Well-being benefits
- Social Club
- Pension scheme
- Employer Funded Health cash plan for claiming back money on routine treatments.
- Health Insurance Options
- Accident Insurance Options
The Next Step
Sound interesting? If you have graduated (or are due to graduate), have great communication skills and are eager to apply your knowledge to practical and hands-on situations go ahead and apply.
Encirc is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Every applicant will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or religion.