We currently have a position for a Mechanical Engineering Apprentice, based within the Flint area. Develop the skills necessary for a career in Engineering.
* Monday to Thursday 7am to 7pm | Friday 7am to 5pm
* 1 of these days will be spent at college.
* Pay is £9.50ph
Duties and Responsibilities:
They will vary based on the Company's requirements but will include:
* Dismantling components and equipment.
* Diagnosing faults on equipment.
* Checking components for serviceability during overall activities.
* Repairing and modifying mechanical assemblies.
* Assembling mechanical components.
* Checking that completed assemblies comply with specifications.
There will be an initial assessment in literacy, numeracy and mechanical aptitude to ensure that you are suitable for this position.
However, full training will be provided and should you be successful, you will gain a qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
Mechanical / Electrical knowledge would be advantageous but not essential.
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £9.50 per hour