MECHANICAL ENGINEERING APPRENTICESHIP 3 YEAR APPRENTICESHIP STARTING IN SEPTEMBER 2024 Derrylin, Co Fermanagh
Ready to start your career? We are recruiting for Engineering Apprentices to join the team.
If you are looking to start your career in a fast paced & innovative business where every day brings new exciting and sometimes unexpected challenges then this apprenticeship provides you with a fantastic opportunity to become a Mechanical Engineer by developing your skills whilst gaining an Engineering qualification.
Working within the engineering department you will gain on the job training and experience through the apprenticeship programme and monitored professional development which leads to a Level 3 Diploma in Engineering and additional opportunity to progress onto a Level 5 qualification.
The Key Requirements
- GCSE Pass in English & Maths are essential as a minimum
- Willingness to learn, be motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to demonstrate good technical awareness and attention to detail.
- A team worker with good organisational, leadership & communicating skills.
Work Pattern 08.00 to 17.00 Mon to Thurs, Fri 08.00 to 15.15
Salary: Year 1 17,725.21 - 8.60 per hour
Year 2 dependant on age 17,725.21 - 8.60 per hour (18-20 years old) 23,578.65 - 11.44 per hour (21 and over).
Additional Payments 250 on completion of apprenticeship programme, 250 on attainment of new permanent role at Encirc & 250 on successfully passing probation.
Encirc makes, fills, and distributes glass bottles and jars. We are market leaders in glass container design, manufacturing, bottling, and logistics solutions for the UK and Irish food and beverages industries. Our purpose is to deliver and uphold world-leading sustainable innovation, with great people and a great workplace collaborating on a great future.
Encirc produces up to 4 billion glass bottles and containers each year, many of which you'll find in your homes. In 2021, we created the world's most sustainable bottles, using 100% recycled glass. This is your chance to join a business that's striving to have zero emissions by 2030.
The Benefits and Perks
- Annual salary review
- An annual leave package, additional days holiday awarded for long service.
- Free onsite gym for all employees
- Enhance Reward Platform with 100s of discounts at restaurants and retailers.
- Employee Well-being benefits
- Social Club
- Pension scheme
- Employer Funded Health cash plan for claiming back money on routine treatments.
- Health Insurance Options
- Accident Insurance Options
- Professional Development Planning with onsite HR team
- An international organisation with plenty of opportunities
The Next Step
Click apply, submitting an up-to-date CV tailored to this job opportunity.
Encirc is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Every applicant will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or religion.