JOB FAMILY: Marketing
JOB TITLE: Marketing Graduate
The Marketing Graduate plays a crucial role in supporting the Digital Marketing and Communications Manager. This position is responsible for assisting with digital platforms, new project and product development, and marketing communication strategies to enhance the brand's presence and drive customer engagement. The Marketing Graduate will also collaborate with the wider team, conduct market research, and support the organisation of industry events.
This role will be based at the head office in Slough on a hybrid basis of home and office work. Partner visits, attendance to industry events and travel to other business areas in the region may be required.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education
- Proficiency in lead management system tools
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly
- Preferred experience in digital marketing processes