KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.Job Title:
Management Assessor / Trainer (Level 5) Location:
Home/Field based - Must be flexible with travel throughout Coventry and surrounding areas Salary:
£35,000 - £37,000 (Depending on qualifications)Type:
Full Time, Permanent Essential Criteria:
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Must hold a recognised Management qualification at level 5 or above (CMI, ILM or equivalent)
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Management at level 5.
- Must hold strong occupational competency of working at management level prior to assessing.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of Online and group based training delivery.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in Operations/Departmental Manager (Level 5).
- Deliver and support learners with Functional Skills in Maths and English.
- As part of the Higher Apprenticeship delivery you will conduct study group and 1-1 sessions (online) with Managers, sharing experiences, leading informal / professional discussions and exploration of latest leadership trends.
- Record professional discussions on specific units / topics based on knowledge, independent research and reflective accounts.
- Delivering 1-1 and group based training to learners, along with field based assessments (when restrictions allow)
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion timescales.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.