'Arcadis is a fantastic place to begin your career. It’s why we’re embracing a culture that puts people first. Where everyone has the opportunity to own their careers and transform their world. Where you can come together to work on industry-defining projects.' Arcadis is excited to welcome a new apprentice into their team! You will be developing a good understanding of client issues and be able to contribute to all aspects of project delivery.
A typical day
- Contribute to internal, non-client facing activities within the Business Transformation team and throughout Arcadis.
• Act as a stream resource on projects to support the successful delivery of specific outputs individually or as part of a team.
• Proactively seek personal development opportunities by immersing themselves in the extensive learning opportunities from each commission and internal training resources.
• Develop a professional network throughout the business to utilise the wealth of knowledge, expertise and best practice consulting techniques helping deliver informed solutions to our clients.
• Support and deliver workshops/internal meetings to help our community grow and develop.
• Develop a good understanding of client issues and be able to contribute to all aspects of project delivery.
What makes a good candidate?
- Three A levels at grades A*- C, or equivalent.
• Must be highly flexible and able to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts.
• Willing to travel and stay away from home when working on client sites.
• An effective team worker with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Articulate and confident communicator, effective in verbal and non-verbal communications.
• A desire to improve their research, data gathering, and analysis skills.
• IT competent (including MS Excel).
• Proactive, dedicated and tenacious.
• Potential to be a future business leader.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- Social events
- WhiteHat community
9am - 5:30pm
Included in qualification
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.