Job Summary - MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS - FLORETTE
We are currently looking to recruit Maintenance Technicians to join our team at Florette in Lichfield. These are key positions, vital to the successful operation of our production facility. Working as part of a wider team you will proactively monitor our machinery; identifying and rectifying issues as they arise.
Working hours: Shift pattern. 4 days on, 4 days off - 42 hours
* Organising, setting up and monitoring of machinery
* Rectify mechanical faults to machinery, plant and equipment, carry out alterations
* Lead process improvements and CI Improvements
* Complete and update tasks as per process information
* Assist to install plant and equipment when required
* Manage the SOP writing programme, write the more extensive ones
* Use computer aided maintenance management system as and when required
* Audit inspections of equipment integrity on a daily basis
* Maintenance following fabric/safety inspections
Skills and Experience Required
* Relevant engineering apprenticeship, relevant H&S qualification (NEBOSH or IOSH)
* Some engineering background
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience of working in the food industry
* Understand drawings and show ability to interpret information
* Basic and intermediate Food Hygiene
What You Will Get In Return
A competitive salary, annual bonus scheme, life assurance, and a range of employee benefits you'd expect from a market leading business, including the equivalent of 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) & increasing to 35 days after 2 years' service.
With excellent training and development opportunities, we also offer free car parking on site, company pension, savings/loan schemes and long service awards.
Florette is one of three UK food manufacturing factories who are owned by the French co-operative group, Agrial. Agrial has operations across 18 regions with 280 farming outlets and it's not just about lettuce! Our Florette site is a well-established manufacturing business unit based in Lichfield, Staffordshire. Under the brand, Florette, the site processes and distributes pre-packed, ready to eat fresh salad bags to some of the UK's well-known retailers
As well as the 3 factories we also have a UK farming operation - Agrial Fresh Farms. All UK sites operate under the name of Agrial Fresh Produce Limited and fall under Agrial's vegetable division. The business is more recognisable in the UK by its Florette salad brand and we are now one of the UK's leading producers in the industry. We have a recipe for success through our EPIC values and working together as one team.
It's an exciting time to join Florette! We're growing and looking for talented, hardworking, and innovative people to join our professional team. If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, and want a new challenge in a company experiencing growth and success we would love for you to join us on our journey, please apply directly. Alternatively, please contact Liza Homer, Recruitment Officer for an entirely confidential discussion to find out more.
Note to recruitment agencies: this role is being handled by the company HR team and no agency contact is required.
Agrial Fresh Produce Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer. In addition, as part of Responsible Recruitment, Agrial Fresh Produce Ltd believes in the Employer Pay Principle. No worker should pay for a job - the costs of recruitment should be borne not by the worker but by the employer