Do you have experience with setting and calibrating gauging equipment?
Have you worked in a manufacturing environment?
Can you complete tasks effectively to meet output targets?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes has an exciting opportunity for a Machine Setter for one of our manufacturing clients. If you have experience in machine setting this is a great opportunity.
The Company: A market leader in the automotive industry with over 130 years of experience. The company has sites across 22 different countries around the world. They are continuing their growth each year and are a fantastic company to join.
The Role: The successful candidates main responsibilities are (but not limited to) setting and calibration of all gauging equipment within a cell. The startup, re setting, running and shutdown of all machines in a cell, including fixtures, tooling and all work handling equipment. Allocation of daily tasks to operators within a cell to ensure output targets are achieved in line with quality and health and safety standards and to communicate with operators effectively to ensure this happens.
* Recognised L3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering or similar technical qualification
* Motivated team player, committed to total quality
* Experience in similar high volume, fast-paced manufacturing environment
* Ability to communicate at all levels throughout the business
* Two different set shift patterns
* Holidays - 20 days plus 8 banks (increases to 25 days + 8 banks after 1 years' service)
* Pension plan - Employee contribute up to 3% and the employer will contribute 9%
If you are interested please call Josh Hoyle on (phone number removed) or apply online
* Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position