To provide print ready artwork with supporting paperwork as required.
* Review all order-related graphics data.
* Provide a final data file and guarantee optimum processing in terms of; content, dimension, graphic resolution and superstructure.
* Graphical data will need to be prepared for print realisation on industrial presses.
* Ensuring qualitive and correct implementation of order specifications.
* Apply over filler and under filler.
* Create PDFs and paper print outs.
* Consolidation results of order processing within folder.
* Forward décor results to the Order Manager.
* Art working of files to produce print ready artwork for multiple sites (as required).
* To check suitability of artwork/designs/files and media sent from customers.
* To carry out special file alterations - this applies to one off artwork, recovering jobs that have errors.
* To aspire to achieve a 'Right First Time' culture that delivers best quality in line with service targets and company objectives. Embracing a culture of personal responsibility.
* Liaise with customers to understand changes to artwork/new artwork and cost implications and to gain approval for designs.
* To engender good working relationships with other department: Print, Supply Chain, Quality and Engineering to embrace a 'Can Do' approach, embracing the Ardagh's Values of Teamwork, Trust and Excellence.
* To keep graphics equipment in good working order.
* Proofing via different means and substrates as required.
* Adherence to company Policies and Procedures and protocols. .
* Minimum A- Level- English, Mathematics
* Time served lithography apprenticeship
* Graphics communication 524 (BPIF)
* Good technical knowledge of Pre-press and Print Digital & conventional
* Ability to use Full Adobe software with Artpro & Esko Workflows
Key Job Competencies:
* Pragmatic and analytical approach to problem solving
* Good communications and interpersonal skills
* A pro-active approach with a 'can do' attitude
* Self-motivated but also work as part of a team