Are you a Lift Engineer's Mate, feeling stuck in your role and wanting to take your next step and complete your NVQ 3 in Lift Installation?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of the UK's largest independent service providers to the Industrial Lift industry, providing maintenance, repair, modernisation and installation services to regions across the country via their several service branches. Their Northwest Branch are currently looking to recruit a Lift Engineer Apprentice, participating in their NVQ 3 in Lift Installation to become a fully qualified Fitter in the industry.
The role will involve;
- Collaborating with Lift Installation Engineers in the installation and assembly of lift systems according to project specifications and industry standards.
- Safely handling and transporting lift components and materials to installation sites, ensuring proper organisation and inventory management.
- Maintaining and organising tools and equipment used in lift installations, ensuring they are in proper working condition and ready for use.
- Following established safety guidelines and protocols to ensure a safe working environment for yourself and others involved in the installation process.
- Maintaining accurate records of work performed, including daily logs, installation reports, and any issues encountered during the installation process.
- Participating in the NVQ Level 3 program for Lift Installation.
- Operating the company vehicle to transport personnel and equipment to various sites throughout Greater Manchester.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have;
- A full UK Driving License, or be working towards obtaining it, ideally with a test date booked in the near future as you will be required to drive eventually.
- A minimum of 1 years' exposure to the Lift Industry, ideally assisting with new lift installations or in a repair capacity.
- Some knowledge of use of hand and power tools.
- A keen desire to work towards becoming a fully qualified Lift Installation Engineer.
The role offers a competitive remuneration package, including;
- A basic hourly rate of 12ph to 13.50ph depending on experience.
- Fully funded training courses, including all renewals of relevant tickets.
- Door-to-door travel time, or for anyone joining without a license, paid travel costs.
- Overtime paid at enhanced rates.
- 25 days' annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
- A company contributory pension scheme.
If you have already gained a year or more's experience working within the Lift Industry looking for an employer to put you through your qualifications, please apply below. We will be in touch with more information.