Form3 was established in 2016 by four banking and technology leaders with a single purpose - to transform outdated, complex and costly payments infrastructure to a modern, cloud-native, real-time Payments-as-a-Service. Since then we have made enormous steps in opening up access to payment schemes for the global financial community, enabling them to scale and optimise their business operations through advanced payment technology.
L4 Cyber Security Technician Apprentice
This is a rewarding and diverse role that will give you on the job training and allow you to work towards gaining nationally accredited qualifications on a Level 4 Apprenticeship program as a Cyber Security Technician. You will play an important role in a deeply experienced and vibrant Cyber Security team with a real passion for development and learning. In this role you will be given an opportunity to experience and number of different functional areas – they can also consider dedication to a core area of interest and capability during the apprenticeship.
Expected duration: 24 months
Apprenticeship level: Advanced (Level 4)
Programme: L4 Cyber Security Technician
During this apprenticeship, you will follow a fully supported training programme with The Apprentice and Training Partnership, delivered through combined classroom-based training, workplace assessment/training and online learning.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
· Working with security frameworks and security controls e.g Nist, CSF, ISO22301, ISO27001, ISAE3000/S0C@, SOC1, GPR and PCI DSS.
· Developing, writing, implementing, auditing and improving information security policies and procedures aligned to relevant industry frameworks/standards to ensure that security and compliance accreditations are achieves and maintained.
· Preforming periodic internal audits, reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of IT security standards, processes and procedures.
· Preforming Business Impact Analysis, risk assessment and treatment.
· Operating, maintaining, auditing and improving Vulnerability Management, SIEM and Threat Intelligence systems.
· Good verbal and written communications skills.
· IT literate.
· Previous cyber/IT knowledge (Preferred)
· Flexibility within the role
· 18 years and older
You are required to have 5 GCSE’s 9-4 grades or equivalent including English and Maths to apply for this type of apprenticeship. If you do not have these grades but have completed numeracy and literacy Key Skills/Functional Skills at level two you may also apply for these apprenticeships
You must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK/EEA resident for the last 3 years
- Hold valid residency status
- Have the right to work in the UK