Sales Apprentice (15 Month Apprenticeship)
Are you an ambitious individual looking to start an exciting career in a sales driven environment? Do you want to earn whilst you learn with an ever-growing company that boasts an impressive client portfolio in both the public and private sectors? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to take your first steps on your career as a Sales Apprentice.
Who will I be working for?
GK Apprenticeships are recruiting on behalf of Invotra, a leading technology firm that develops and provides SaaS (Software as a Service) Enterprise Intranet and Portal Solutions to 48% of the UK government, and other organisations worldwide.
They are currently looking for a Sales Apprentice to join Invotra for a 15 month apprenticeship and join the UK Sales team to research, identify and target potential leads to expand Invotra's customer base.
What are the benefits?
- A starting salary of £11,400, rising to £18,000 on completion of apprenticeship (inclusive of monthly maximum capped commuting allowance of £300 plus paid travel to training)
- An ambitious and welcoming team
- A supportive environment to develop your skills
- Numerous team days and regular social events
- Develop your career in a modern and fast-paced business
- You won't be thrown in at the deep end - you'll receive full training every step of the way to increase your skill-set and ensure that you succeed in your role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven individual to start their career in a sales and lead generation role where you will be afforded the opportunity to develop and expand your sales acumen and communication skills in a professional environment.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Apprentice, you will play a key part in developing positive relationships with potential customers to grow Invotra's client portfolio and revenue.
Specifically, you will work the UK Sales Team to research, identify and target potential new customers in order to expand Invotra's customer base.
On a day to day basis, you will also:
- Maintain two way communications between customers and internal teams
- Work with the Marketing Team to help with events and content for the website
- Attend events and support the Sales Team in the submission of proposals for potential customers
- Liaise with the Product Team to understand what customers are looking for
- Produce commercial reports to be reviewed by management
- Meet with customers and end users to ensure they are happy and to identify opportunities to improve company products and services
To be considered as a Sales Apprentice, you will need:
- Five GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade A* - C or 9 - 4
- Strong interpersonal skills, showcasing a talent for polite, friendly and diplomatic communications and interactions
- A desire and hunger to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- The willingness to respond to feedback in a constructive manner
- Sound numeracy skills
- The ability to work in a team
- To be willing to learn and/or be good at table tennis!
Other organisations may call this role Sales Apprentice, IT Sales Apprentice, Technical Apprentice, Trainee Technical Sales Representative, Trainee Sales Representative, Junior Sales Executive, or Sales Apprentice.
Webrecruit, GK Apprenticeships and Invotra are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to take on an exciting, new challenge as a Sales Apprentice, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency