Property Sales Negotiator - Junior Sales Negotiator - Greaduate Property Sales Executive - Fantastic earning potential Excellent Basic salary - Great team - ace vibes! Cracking OTE - 6 months guaranteed commission! Great incentives, buzzing team, support, progression, what's not to like?Mon - Fri Office based role, occasional weekend WFH.Manchester based Real Estate business - Online / Hybrid - Modern, dynamic approach.The sky is the limit! Loads of support. Career and progression opportunity, more than a just a job.Industry experience is great, but we're looking for negotiation skills, fantastic communication, sales experience with personality, hunger and drive.Speak to for more info!
Are you looking for a career opportunity with great earnings potential? Driven and ambitious sales personality ready for a new challenge? This leading estate agency are looking for Sales Negotiators to join their buzzing team in the Manchester office. We are looking for positive, motivated, experienced salespeople who want to build a successful career in Real Estate. Excellent negotiation skills are a must, along with ambition and drive. This is a rapidly expanding business, loads of room for progression. Get out what you put in!
Start end of November / December 2023 ! Get in touch with Kaylie at Duval now!
If you are successful, you will manage you own personal portfolio of properties spread across the UK, dealing with all aspects of handling a portfolio and maintaining a high level of customer service with a view of securing sales in the shortest period of time possible.
- Looking after a manageable portfolio and selling a targeted number of residential properties which our current sales negotiators are achieving comfortably
- Office based
- Arranging viewings from the office and capturing feedback (no site visits)
- Present and accept offers
- Upsell some of our services and get paid generously for these
- Update and maintain notes for your portfolio
- Negotiating sales and managing all aspects of the sale process
- Build a strong rapport with sellers & buyers
- Usage of Rightmove & Rightmove + to produce comparable & judge the current market
What you'll need:
- Career-focus with a strong work ethic and customer focus
- Fantastic communication with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, combined with a passion for property
- Proven record of sales with at least 3 years' experience, ideally in the Residential Property Market
- You have consistently exceeded your sales targets/goals
- Confident sales pitch and professional manner
- You know how to negotiate a deal where everyone wins
- You have outstanding people skills
Get in touch with Kaylie, she has all the info on this cracking Manchester based Real Estate role.