FANTASTIC TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY PCB, EMBEDDED C++, CIRCUIT DESIGN
Orion Automation are working in partnership with a leading turnkey heating and thermal processing equipment manufacturer as they are seeking a Junior / Graduate Electronics Engineer to play a pivotal role in ongoing and future projects.
30,000 45,000 p.a (DOE) + Profit Share Bonus + Fantastic Training Development Plan + Extensive Benefits Package
The Junior / Graduate Electronics Engineer will work you will work in a team responsible for the design and product development of new high-power induction heating and welding equipment, Control electronics, and embedded software solutions, employing the latest electronic, Semiconductor device technologies.
- You will work as part of the R&D team to design, develop and test new power supply solutions.
- Contribute towards integrating power supplies with process control systems.
- Work with other engineers and sales to achieve solutions and provide cost estimates to technically challenging requirements.
- Take projects from conceptual design, develop software, create schematics, PCB's,
- Be involved in Bills of material and technical documentation.
Skills and Experience
- a HNC, HND or Degree level qualification in power electronics, electrical/electronics or relevant experience.
- You must have Academic or Industrial experience with ONE of the following and be keen to develop into the other areas:
- PCB schematic capture
- PCB layouts
- AutoCAD 2D or similar
- Embedded C++
- Have an inquisitive mind with a keen interest in learning about new technology.
If you have experience with ONE of the areas listed, and are keen to receive extensive training and development in the other areas please apply for this Junior / Graduate Electronics Engineer position now or send an email to Ben Cottriall at Orion ElectroTech for more information.
Thank you for your application. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately, we are not able to respond to every application personally, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful. To see our other available vacancies please visit our website.