The Tinopolis Group is an international TV production and distribution organisation with businesses based in the UK and US, and are looking for a candidate to join their team as their new IT Help Desk Assistant. Throughout the role, you will be supporting and reporting to senior members of staff on projects, whilst studying towards your Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
A typical day
Tinopolis is proud to work with some of TV’s most respected and successful producers, creating 4,500 hours of exciting content annually for audiences around the globe. We are one of the largest independent television suppliers in the UK, catering for all the major UK broadcasters and digital players, and have a significant presence in the global media marketplace.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Work as part of a team and provide support for any hardware or software issues
• Carry out daily checks on key IT services
• Provide assistance by phone, email and using helpdesk system
• Categorise and escalate problems and issues
• Assist senior staff on projects
• Hours of work will be shift based and will include some weekends
• Performing any Ad-Hoc duties required
What makes a good candidate?
• Inquisitive and curious mindset
• Good level of written English and the ability to talk about technology in simple terms
• Can work individually and within a team
• Commitment to delivering excellent customer services.
• Ability to navigate Windows and Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office.
Personal qualities desired:
• Professional telephone manner.
• Ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
• A positive and proactive ‘can-do’ work attitude.
• An interest and enthusiasm for a career in IT and learning new skills.
- Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English
- WhiteHat community
9am - 5:30pm
Included in qualification
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Business Administrator (BA3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.