Our client are a well-established, family-run, IFA business that has been providing financial planning advice to individuals, families and businesses in Northamptonshire and beyond for over 30 years. Due to recent growth, they are looking to hire an IFA administrator to work in our paraplanning team.
The role of an Administrator is to provide support to the Financial Advisers and Paraplanner in order to provide clients with a professional and seamless ongoing Financial Planning experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing valuation reports
- Diary management
- Dealing with day-to-day client and provider enquiries
- Managing client database
- Talking to clients face to face and over the phone/email
- Other administrative duties
Skills and experience required:
- Be able to get to the location daily
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good MS Office skills
- School hours considered
This role will be supported by Starting Offs Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship qualification and off-the-job training.