It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Crest Nicholson have an exciting opportunity for a HR Trainee to join our HR Department based out of our Head Office in Addlestone, Surrey.
As a HR Trainee you will work alongside other colleagues in the HR and Payroll departments to ensure efficient co-ordination at all times whilst offering an outstanding service to our internal and external colleagues.
- Support the HR team with the administration required to effectively deliver the employee life cycle process.
- Dealing with correspondence, drafting routine letters and memos, typing etc.
- Assist the employee front-end Life Cycle e.g. new starter, promotion, salary review.
- Assist the Starters process, raising Job Requisitions, sending out offer letters and contracts.
- Monitoring all returns from candidates, following up outstanding mandatory documents including right to work documents
- Issuing reference requests to previous employers.
- Liaison with Servicedesk regarding new starters' software requirements.
- Keeping Regional Organisation Charts up to date monthly.
- Telephone work, fielding calls, taking messages etc.
- Handling payroll documentation, completing starters, leavers and maternity leave payroll instructions, distribution of paperwork and schedules.
- Directing of incoming mail to relevant staff.
Key skills and experience required for this role:
We're not just looking for qualifications - we're seeking someone with the right attitude and potential to learn and develop with us.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and organized in your approach.
- GCSE'S including Maths & English
- Confident using Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Great attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with positive attitude
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Hard working and organised
- Computer Literate
Crest Nicholson is a leading developer of quality homes and thriving, sustainable communities.
We create great places for our customers to live, selecting desirable locations for our developments and taking a holistic approach to the design of our homes and their surroundings.
Attractive placemaking helps us deliver appealing and well-connected communities where people and nature can thrive.
As an employer of choice, we offer an extensive range of benefits, to include:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Private pension up to 12.5%
- Private healthcare and cash plan options
- 28 days' annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share save scheme
- Gym membership discounts
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!