Sales Apprenticeship - FinTech

  • Apprenticeship Reference: 00000573-1
  • Date Posted: 20 July 2022
  • Apprentice Employer: Form3
  • Website: https://Form3.tech
  • Location: London
  • Remote Working: 100% remote working possible
  • Apprentice Pay: £16,000 to £20,000
  • Apprenticeship Sector: Banking and Financial, Sales & Marketing, FinTech
  • Apprenticeship Type: Permanent, Advanced Apprenticeship
  • Work Hours: Full Time

About this Apprenticeship

Our apprenticeship programme promises to show you the inner workings of our company all whilst giving you on the job training and allowing you to work towards a national qualification in Sales on a Sales Executive Level 4 Apprenticeship. Your apprenticeship will last around 18 months and we’ll explore further opportunities with you when you’re done studying.   

YOUR TEAM  

You’ll play a really important role in our deeply experienced and vibrant Account Development Team who have a real passion for development and learning.  

WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING  

During your apprenticeship, you’ll follow a fully supported training programme, delivered online. You’ll be assigned a tutor who will support you throughout the programme and will be expected to attend online classes. You’ll get to spend 20% of your time on your training and learning, whilst the remaining 80% of your time will be spent on your duties.   

Your role will be varied and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved as a key member of our Account Development team. You’ll spend your apprenticeship honing your skills and becoming an expert on our product, with a focus on being involved in the sales interaction process in a B2B setting. You will have the opportunity to get stuck in as a key member of the team carrying out market analysis and research.  Once you’ve found your feet and with the mentorship of the team, you’ll have responsibility for generating new business by getting in touch with prospective customers and teeing up sales by passing customers on to our Customer Success team. 

On a day-to-day basis, you will:  

  • Support the Business Development Managers in the day-to-day sales operations 
  • Focus on providing the wider Customer Success team with qualified leads within a niche/specialised market  
  • Conduct market analysis on suitable companies who could benefit from Form3’s latest award-winning cloud payments technology 

  • Support the team in maximising sales revenues with existing customers 

  • Communicate with potential clients about Form3’s proposition  

  • Provide further assistance throughout the sales cycle, with emphasis on client communication and meeting collateral 

  • Researching and running projects which benefits the wider team 

 

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR  

 A level 4 apprenticeship is equivalent to the first year of a degree, so we’re keen to hear from you if:  

  • You have at least 5 9-4 grade GCSEs under your belt but also have achieved a level 3 qualification – this could either be least 3 A*-C A levels (including Maths and English) or a diploma or level 3 apprenticeship. 

  • Have a keen interest in a career in Sales (we’d love to hear from you if you have experience of working within a Sales department, but this isn’t essential) 

  • Excellent verbal and written communications skills  

  • Have an inquisitive mind are an upbeat person and are interested in rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in 

  • Are 18 or older  

  • Have been a UK/EEA resident for the last 3 years, and have valid residency status  

  • Are based in England for at least 50% of the working week  

  • Are able to work full time (Monday to Friday) and are excited at the prospect of remote working  

 

EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES  

At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.  

As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. 

We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.