HEATING & VENTILATION - APPRENTICESHIP ASSESSOR & COMPLIANCE COACH
Salary: £33,266 - £35,208 per annum (pay award pending)
Hours: Part time & Full time postitions available
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Heating & Ventilation?
- Super organised and take pride in your work?
- Keen to support the next generation of heating and Ventilation engineers?
If you can answer yes, look at what we can offer and apply now.
As an award-winning college, we are looking for exceptional people like you to join our team. We truly value our staff who have a key role in supporting and developing our students to achieve their goals.
This role involves visiting students in their workplace to check competency and quality of their work while supporting them to build their onsite evidence portfolio, your priority will be to support students to achieve their full potential. In a typical day, you will be:
- Visit the student s workplace to observe them working on installations
- Supporting them to complete their onsite portfolio of evidence.
- Complete progress reviews with students and setting them targets.
- Liaise with employers, teaching staff & support departments to progress students through their apprenticeship.
Relevant industrial experience is invaluable, along with experience of sharing your skills in an educational/training environment.
You need to hold a NVQ level 3 in Heating and Ventilation, we will also support you to gain any other qualification that may be required.
You ll enjoy a friendly and supportive workplace with excellent benefits that includes:
- A 35-day annual leave entitlement, plus 8 Bank Holidays and 10 college closure days
- A well-respected pension scheme (Teachers Pension- 23.68% employer contribution)
- Family friendly policies and opportunities for flexible working
So, if you d like to make a difference and be part of a unique organisation that supports one of the largest and most exciting employment sectors in the UK, we d love to hear from you.
Please note this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and in line with KCSIE (2023) an online check will be conducted on information available in the public domain
The College is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. It is also committed to the Prevent programme and the requirement to prevent people being drawn into terrorism and expects all staff to share these commitments.