Owing to growth a forward thinking construction company are looking for a driven, dynamic Graduates & Apprentices Advisor who has experience of large scale intake of apprentices within the business.
The successful candidate will versed in the whole A-Z of Graduates & Apprentices recruitment, onboarding and training and has worked with training providers previously and has proven expertise of delivering apprenticeship schemes in a previous role.
1) Experience of managing large scale in take of 100+ apprentices
2) Experience of recruiting apprentices and working on graduate schemes
3) Can advise on the process of hiring an apprentice
4) Experience of managing training courses within the apprenticeship programs
5) Excellent attention to detail and communications skills
If this sounds like YOU do not hesitate and click APPLY today
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.