Are you a driven and people-focused graduate looking to make a career for yourself in a fast-paced commercial role? This is an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Trainee to join a market-leading electrical products business who supply the likes of universities, the NHS and electrical wholesalers. You will embark on a personalised development program that will equip you with all the knowledge, tools and skills needed to thrive in a successful sales career.
The business you'll be joining is part of an impressive nationwide group who already employ over 1,700 people across the UK and have an annual turnover exceeding 1 billion. The company works with major manufacturers including Dimplex, Dyson, MK and Morphy Richards, to name a few.
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will:
- Learn about key areas of the business, market and the company's product range
- Be mentored by a dynamic, motivated and successful manager
- Work in a fast-paced and hands-on business environment
- Manage current sales accounts, spot opportunities for growth and maximise profitability
- Quickly progress to a field sales role where you will travel and build strong relationships with B2B customers across the North West
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will receive:
- Starting salary of 26,000 - 28,000
- Your share of the company's profits in the form of a lucrative performance-related bonus
- Full training and mentoring
- Fast progression
- Optional membership to the company's excellent pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car upon progression to a field-based role (within the first year)
If you're a confident, motivated and proactive graduate with excellent communication skills, apply today to find out more!