Page Personnel are recruiting for a Trainee Management Accountant on behalf of a leading homeware supplier based in Worsley.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone at the beginning of their finance career, either in a transactional role or a graduate looking to get their foot in the door within a well established finance business.
Page Personnel are recruiting for one of the UK's largest homeware suppliers.
Our client always looks to promote from within and provides an excellent environment in which to progress.
The finance team is well established and is well set up to provide training & support in both the short and long term.
Duties will include:
- Daily and month end bank reconciliations.
- Uploading / processing of bank payments.
- Preparation and posting of journals.
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments.
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers.
- Preparation of accurate monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of analysis of actual spend vs. budget.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly information for inclusion in cash flow forecasts.
- Management of purchase order process to ensure accurate accruals and recording of central costs.
- Provide support to budgeting and forecasting process where required.
- Ad hoc reporting and projects.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying a finance / accounting qualification (AAT / ACCA / CIMA) OR hold a degree in finance or accounting
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work alone or as part of a team
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be a self starter
A salary up to 28,000 based on experience, study support, pension, on site parking, holidays & more.