The client, an employee-owned Architectural and Town Planning Consultancy, is looking for a Graduate Town Planner to join the friendly team and support projects across South-West, South Wales, and wider UK! They specialise in the initial advice on planning permission requirements through to detailed promotion of land across residential, specialist residential, student schemes, mixed-use and commercial sectors.
Successful candidates will have a RTPI accredited planning degree (or related qualification), and previous planning experience is desirable. You must be proactive, and client focused, with an eagerness to learn. This role is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience from sector-leading professionals.
The Position of a Graduate Town Planner
The position is for an enthusiastic, assertive, and confident graduate. The successful graduate will have an excellent opportunity to kick-start their career and work on exciting projects. As a Graduate Town Planner, you will devise and execute planning strategies, co-ordinate and submit planning applications and associate submissions. You will be meaningfully engaged in all work streams and an active member of the team to help you consolidate your technical skills and confidence as you build your career.
Essential Criteria as a Graduate Town Planner
- RTPI accredited town planning degree or relevant
- Have a strong desire to work as a town planner
- Have good communication and an enthusiastic mentality
- Organised and professional individual.
What is on offer for the position of a Graduate Town Planner?
- Attractive salary with discretionary bonuses
- Flexible work environment
- A contemporary working environment in an excellent location.
- Friendly, open, and caring culture
- Future opportunity to own the business with them through employee shared ownership.
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and for career progression
The hiring manager is looking to meet with suitable Graduate Town Planners ASAP so if you meet the above criteria, please contact Tamzin Warren-Vimpany on (phone number removed) or at (url removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
This is a permanent position.