Role: Graduate Teaching Assistant - Primary Location: Newham Pay: 70- 90 Daily Immediate start
Are you a recent graduate with a passion for working with children?
Are you looking to start your career in Teaching?
We are seeking a graduate Teaching Assistant to join one of our award winning Primary Schools in Newham. The school are looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant (TA) to support across KS1-KS2 classes assisting small groups and providing 1:1 support for children with Autism. This will be working full time for the full academic year in an ambitious school, they are looking to support a graduate in their career. Details of Graduate Teaching Assistant role:
- Assisting with small group activities in classroom
- Delivering 1:1 sessions with Autistic children
- Assist in planning sessions
- Be able to work with children with behavioural needs
- Commit to TA role in Newham
- Ideal for graduates who would like to teach in future
Graduate Teaching Assistant Specification:
- Looking for a graduate teaching assistant who has high standards , is pupil centred and someone who is willing to work hard
- Able to work across different classes
- Provide 1:1 support to pupils
- Prior experience working with children is essential
- Fast leaner
- Experience/understanding supporting children with Autism is advantageous
- Learn and work in an award winning school
- Supportive Head Teacher and SLT
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract from September 2023
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Nootpa at GSL Education with your up to date CV