Teaching Assistant - Bromley
Are you passionate about education and keen to make a difference in the lives of young learners? Now Education is working with a secondary school in Bromley, who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join them from September.
About the School:
This Secondary school in Bromley are committed to providing a stimulating and supportive learning environment for all of their students, where they are encouraged to reach their full potential on a daily basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a pivotal role within the school by ensuring that students are engaged in meaningful learning activities whilst supporting the classroom teachers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting students both in groups and one to one during lessons across different year groups and subjects.
- helping to manage the classroom environment and promoting positive behaviour.
- Providing guidance and support to students to help them stay on task.
- Collaborating with teaching staff to ensure effective delivery of the curriculum.
- Assisting with the supervision of students during break times and other non-teaching periods.
To be considered for this position, you should meet the following criteria:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work across different subjects and year groups within a secondary school.
- A genuine passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on students' lives.
If you are a Graduate who wants to become a Teaching Assistant, or if you are already a Teaching Assistant and you can commute to Bromley, we would love to hear from you. So, click the apply button and we will be in touch!
Now Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects everyone to share this commitment. Background checks and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance will be required for the successful candidate