Graduate Teaching Assistant - Lewisham
- Primary school, Lewisham
- Start Date: ASAP, interviewing immediately
- Full time, Monday to Friday
- 85- 90 per day
Are you a recent graduate? Are you passionate about education and supporting children?
Empowering Learning are seeking dedicated and enthusiastic Graduate Teaching Assistants to join our dynamic team at our lovely primary school located Lewisham. This is an exciting opportunity for recent graduates who are passionate about education and eager to make a positive impact on the lives of students.
Key Responsibilities/being a successful applicant:
- Support classroom teachers in delivering high-quality lessons
- Open to working with children who have mild SEND needs
- Provide one-on-one or small group assistance to students as needed
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Recently graduated with a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Possesses a valid DBS on the update service
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of educators
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with children
- Flexibility and adaptability in a dynamic educational setting
When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:
- Dedicated consultants with a wealth of experience committed to finding the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
- Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience
- A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online
- Access to additional training and workshops for free - Exploring SEND, Team Teach, Cover Supervision Training
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.