Looking for an opportunity to inspire young minds, shape the future, and kick-start your teaching career? Look no further! GSL Education is proud to present an exceptional opportunity as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at our client Secondary schools in Newcastle.
At GSL Education, we believe in the power of education and the crucial role that teaching assistants play in fostering a nurturing learning environment. As a Graduate Teaching Assistant with GSL Education, you will
To thrive in this role, we are looking for candidates who
- Assist teachers in planning and delivering dynamic and engaging lessons.
- Provide individualized support to students, helping them grasp complex concepts and excel academically.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and collaboration.
- Collaborate with fellow educators to develop innovative teaching strategies and resources. Contribute to the holistic development of students, nurturing their social and emotional well-being.
- Gain invaluable hands-on experience in a vibrant educational setting, perfect for aspiring teachers.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in education or a related field.
- Be available for work Monday to Friday
- Be proactive, energetic, kind and caring
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to go through the process with us)
- A fully checkable work history
At GSL we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All our roles are subject to relevant checks and procedures. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools. We offer competitive salaries, paid bi-weekly and great candidate experience including regular contact from our team and a huge commitment to finding work that you want. In addition to that, we are currently offering 100 for the successful referral of either Teachers or Teaching Assistants. We offer a two-day Team Teach Qualification to Candidates who are booked for Long -term work in our schools. This is free of charge (conditions apply) and places are limited For further information on this role or to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Sarah Elliot at GSL Education.