Graduate Sustainability Consultant Bristol Permanent
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is looking for a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to join their well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work across various sectors such as, Residential, Commercial, Education, and many more.
Graduate Sustainability Consultant Requirements:
- BSc/MSc degree in Sustainability, Energy, Architecture, Construction or similar
- Excellent project management skills and client relationships
- Understanding of environmental assessments such as BREEAM
- Brilliant communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Knowledge with Part L Building Regulations
Graduate Sustainability Consultant Duties:
- Support with environmental assessments such as BREEAM
- Build lasting relationships with clients
- Assist with energy/sustainability statements and strategies
- Support with multiple projects spread across the country
- Competitive Salary with Annual salary and regular progress reviews
- Flexible Working - 37.5 hours per week
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays - Increases with length of service
- Career progression
- Cycle to work scheme
- Many more!
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability, Energy or Building Services Sector, please contact Dina Bunkheila on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV over to (url removed) and we will be in touch shortly.