Graduate Sustainability Consultant
My client is a multidiscipline MEP building services consultancies who have an ever-growing sustainability team to help bolster their range of services across varied projects. Their growing sustainability team are looking to recruit a Graduate Sustainability Consultant to join them in their offices Within the Manchester area.
Responsibilities for the Graduate Sustainability Consultant role include:
- Assisting with BREEAM Assessments from all stages of development on projects
- Under supervision you will produce energy and sustainability statements and strategies
- Working alongside the design team, authorities, and contractors.
- Aiding with early design modelling by looking at passive design models
Requirements of the Graduate Sustainability Consultant role include:
- MSc or BSc within a Sustainability or Building services field
- Knowledge and understanding of BREEAM is essential
- Completion of a BREEAM course or ongoing progress within one would be desirable
- Knowledge of Building services and regulations within the UK would be desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- UK driving license is desirable
Benefits of the role include:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
If This role interests you or if you are interested in searching for other roles relating to sustainability please feel free to contact Ben Moore on (phone number removed) or email (url removed). There are many more roles available on our website at (url removed). This is a permanent role.
Penguin Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.