Graduate Structural Engineer
Salary: 23k - 28k dependent on experience & qualifications
Emtech are working with a Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy who are looking for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join their team in Plymouth. Ideally you will be degree qualified in a Civil or Structural Engineer related subject and have a passion to work on a wide range of building led projects across residential, apartment schemes, schools, hotels, leisure facilities, business parks and industrial units.
Your role will involve:
- Responsible for structural delivery across a range of projects range from large scale high rise schemes to smaller projects
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages including Tekla Structural Designer and Fastrak Building Designer.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc.) is maintained.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including structural surveys.
- Degree qualified in an Engineering related subject
- Industry experience is not required but candidates with up to 2 years structural engineering experience will be considered
- Must be based locally to Plymouth
- Driving license useful for site visits but not essential if you can obtain one in the near future
Apply today to be considered.