Graduate Structural Engineer - Required to join a specialist consultancy in Doncaster. My client works within the retail sector across the UK and have offices wider into Europe and the rest of the world. They have an experienced team of Structural Engineers, Architects and Technologists to create high quality plans and drawings of their projects.
The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will have a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering. Knowledge and experience working on Steel Structures is a key part of the role. Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential and use of Masterseries and Tekla Structural Designer is also advantageous. Experience and working knowledge of Eurocodes and / or British Standards is a requirement.
The day to day roles of the successful Graduate Structural Engineer will include ensuring projects are completed in a timely manner, supervising and advising technician staff and preparing detailed structural calculations. The successful Graduate Structural Engineer will also be required to attend client meetings and inspect and assessing existing steel framed structures.
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Overview
- Completing projects in a timely manner
- Working with the technical and commercial teams
- Didding, planning, design and execution of new build projects.
- Preparing detailed structural calculations
- Attend client meetings
- Site visits
- Inspection and assessment of existing steel frame structures
- Working with relevant teams within the company to ensure successful bidding, planning, design and execution of projects
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- Degree in civil or structural engineering
- AutoCAD, Tekla and / or Masterseries proficiency
- Working knowledge of Eurocodes and /or British Standards
- Good calculation skills
- Basic steelwork design experience would be beneficial, as would use of structural analysis and design software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
Graduate Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary 22K - 26K DOE
- Competitive benefits package
- Holiday Allowance
- Training towards Chartership.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are a multi-disciplined technical recruitment agency based in Chichester, West Sussex operating across the UK with specialist teams covering a range of industries. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy, and in accordance with GDPR by applying you are granting us consent to process your data, and contact you in relation to this application and the services we offer.