My client is an award winning Civil and Structural engineering consultancy who provide expert engineering solutions to sectors such as residential, education and retail. They work on a host of innovative and significant projects using cutting edge software which has gained them an exceptional reputation within the industry. With a positive future outlook on workload they are seeking for a talent Graduate Structural Engineer to join their friendly team in Cardiff.
- Some UK experience in a structural engineering consultancy
- A Structural or Civil Engineering qualification BEng, BSc, HNC or equivalent
- Proactive approach to continued professional development
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, and preferably Tekla, Tedds, Revit and AutoCAD
- Understanding of current regulations and technical standards
- Good communication abilities and strong time management
- Site experience is desired
Throughout this exciting role you will gain the chance to develop your professional capabilities and widen your experience within a consultancy environment. You will be working on all project elements from conception to construction, using cutting edge software to prepare designs and drawings, undertake report writing and start to cultivate client relationships.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive starting salary
- Private health care scheme
- 30 days of holidays
- Regular training and CPD schemes
- Support and guidance from a range of talented senior colleagues
- Mentorship to propel you towards Chartership
- Bonus scheme
- Agile working options
- Mix of interesting projects
Interested in this or other roles in Civil and Structural Engineering. Please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Stone on (url removed) or call (phone number removed). We have many more vacancies available on our website.
This is a permanent role.
Penguin is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position